Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Big Problem-Lack of Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse

I was always obese and ever since I can recall, I always used to be called names by my peers. I was ridiculed, made fun off and people often loved to vent their pent up frustration on me. At that time, I had not heard of Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse and neither had any one of my friends used them.  When I entered college, my entire life was in a mess and I was unable to stand the glares and taunts any longer.
Tired and frustrated of being called fat and ugly, I started to make use of crash diets and included fat loss exercises in my daily schedule. After 3 years of struggle, I had lost no weight and even if I did shed two to three pounds, the lost weight simply bounced back with greater vengeance once I had gotten back to my normal routine. At the end of three years, I was short of five thousand dollars and had gained seven pounds of ugly fat. I was in a state of misery!

No comments:

Post a Comment